Saturday, August 8, 2009

VIDEOS: Yung Joc, Clipse, Playaz Cirle, Ludacris, Brother Ali, Jadakiss

Yung Joc - Posted At The Store (feat. Yung Ralph & Gucci Mane)


I like this shit, it uses the hook from Gorilla Zoe's Hood Nigga. Not a fan of Yung Ralph not because he's wack or mediocre, etc...but because he's cheapening the brand of Ralph Lauren. Oh & Ignant azz Gucci Mane does his thang on this shit! Like this is totally kinda not like him & the comparison I'm about to make is TOTALLY off the wall (hee hee) but on this song he kinda reminds me of Dave (Trugoy) stylistically (not lyrically or skill-wise) in like 1991-1993 when Dave was just a styler, listen to "Let The Horns Blow" to get an idea of what I'm talking about. Maybe its just me.


Clipse - I'm Good (feat. Pharrell)


This is the best song out right now, no bullshit.


Playaz Circle (Feat. Ludacris) - Gettin Rich



While this ain't dufflebag boy good, it ain't bad. Til Luda gets on & it becomes the sickest shit out lol!


Brother Ali - Us

The new album by Brother Ali entitled "US" will available worldwide September 22nd.


Jadakiss & Boozy Bee - Live My Life (feat. Jaenom) [In Studio]

0 comments: