Sunday, September 20, 2009

João Orecchia - Midnight Serenade, Play Pretend (ft. Spoek Mathambo)


Cockygold is No stranger to South Africa's Spoek Mathambo, he's been featured more than once here. But today we bring you another artist from South Africa, João Orecchia. João's sound is somewhat of an eclectic 80's electro sound, I actually would of never guessed that he was from Johannesburg. I can see João being VERY big in Germany and Finland, hell most of Europe. I liked these two songs so I figure I'd share them with you. Check em out.

Hands and Feet will be released by on November 10, 2009 by Other Electricities and features contributions from members of BLK JKS (Secretly Canadian), Serengeti (Anticon, Audio 8) and Spoek Mathambo (of Sweat.X and Playdoe).

Download “Midnight Serenade” and “Play Pretend (ft. Spoek Mathambo)”:

Midnight Serenade (Right click save-as)

Play Pretend (Right click save-as)

0 comments: