Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Michael Jackson's Accident

I remember this happening but not ever seeing it. While filming a Pepsi Cola commercial at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, he suffered second degree burns to his scalp after pyrotechnics accidentally set his hair on fire. Happening in front of a full house of fans during a simulated concert, the incident elicited an outpouring of sympathy. I also remember a really immature poem me & my mates told in school, wanna hear it go!

"I pledge allegiance to the flag, that Michael Jackson is a fag, Pepsi-Cola blew him up, now he drinks 7-up"

Told you it was immature, sorry MJ.

RIP to the King Pop.