Saturday, December 13, 2008

What Are You Wearing Today? *Sidney Lo*



San Francisco based artist Sidney Lo photographed himself everyday for a year, along with that he did not cut his hair and he wore the same jeans everyday for the same exact period (a year). Here is an excerpt on why...

"My series, entitled What Are You Wearing Today?, is an exercise in time and digital replication. I illustrated the passage of time by shaving my head and letting it grow throughout the duration of my work. This subject of transience can also be observed by my jeans, which I have worn every single day to coincide with my growing hair. Both elements signify change and growth that conformed to my body throughout this year-long piece."




The rest of the article can be found here.

The video of all 365 photos is here.

0 comments: