Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Gil-Scott Heron music!!!!!



DOWNLOAD: Gil Scott-Heron - Me and the Devil (Right click Save-as)

This is the first studio album from Gil-Scott since 1994 and will be released on XL Recordings and produced by Richard Russell.

Gil Heron-Scott has two performances coming up on Martin Luther King Jr Day (1/17) at SOB's. Tickets are on sale for the 7:30pm and 10:30pm sets.

I'm New Here Tracklist
1. On Coming From A Broken Home (Pt. 1)
2. Me And The Devil
3. I'm New Here
4. Your Soul And Mine
5. Parents (Interlude)
6. I'll Take Care Of You
7. Being Blessed (Interlude)
8. Where Did The Night Go
9. I Was Guided (Interlude)
10. New York Is Killing Me
11. Certain Things (Interlude)
12. Running
13. The Crutch
14. I've Been Mee (Interlude)
15. On Coming From A Broken Home (Pt. 2)



0 comments: