Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Feel Good Music

I truly believe that music is a very powerful force, music tones can be used in a positive or negative light.

This entry shall be about the poz!

I'm gonna list some of my favorite Dance/House/Electronic music standards...

First I'd like to start with the DJ Spinna remix of Shaun Escoffrey's "I love Days Like This"...the regular version of this is Zzzzzzzz...but DJ Spinna...Yee!






The next song is very popular just about EVERYWHERE they play house music, Erro's "Change for me (Joey Negro club mix)"...everyone with a pulse enjoys this song.






Ok readers, I pose a question...1 song, 2 different versions.

Ben Westbeech's So Good Today.
Version one is the Original, which they made a video for.

Personally, I'm really not feeling this at all, well I was until I heard the Yorube Soul Remix

You decide....



Okay, I'm going to take it to the disco,


Sylvester - Over & Over, WOW. The bassline, the bassline, THE F*CKING BASSLINE. Like seriously, that sh*t is so funky.


About the video, man...people really knew how to party in the 70's & 80's.
Better cocaine perhaps?

Clouds by Chaka Khan
Some people do not really know about this song, but it's a jam.




Here is the less feeling, tastes great portion of this entry...

Valerie George - Being Single (Mood II Swing Remix)




Peven Everett - Stuck (Phil Asher's Remix)



Cajmere ft. Dajae - Brighter Days



Terence Trent D'Arby - Sign your Name (Quentin Harris MiX)


Blue Six - Music & Wine


Marvin Gaye - Music (DJ Karizma REMIX)






0 comments: